I can help
IT’S TIME TO RECLAIM YOUR NARRATIVE
EMDR and trauma therapy for love addiction, codependency, and childhood trauma
Maybe you’ve tried the self-help books, the yoga classes, the meditation podcasts, and the mindfulness techniques—but when those aren’t enough for sustainable change where do you go?
Treatment that simply addresses symptoms won’t be enough to stop to pattern of harmful relationships and constant people pleasing that leaves you feeling worthless and small.
Counseling can empower you with the skills and strategy to move past fear, pain, childhood trauma, and love addiction to find yourself again.
It takes courage and determination to show up for yourself and do something you’ve never done before.
In our work together, I use body, mind, soul, and research-based clinical work, to address the whole story—your whole journey on the path to confidence and balance.
15 years ago, I was terrified to share my story with anyone, vulnerability was more than I could handle.
But I knew that I couldn’t move beyond my pain without help. For me, seeking counseling was my first step towards a new life.
Having a safe, non-judgemental relationship with my therapist allowed me to become honest about myself, my past, and what I wanted for my future. I gained the courage to do what I needed to do to take control of my life and I never looked back!
My journey led me to my unique integrative and research-based approach to help you get results that last.
Are you ready to take the first step?
Providing individual online and in-office therapy in Richmond (North Chesterfield) and all of Virginia.
Some of the Licensure and Qualifications informing my work:
- Somatic experiencing informed EMDR (2019 )
- Flashtechnique (2019)
- IFS informed EMDR Certificate (2019)
- Trauma-Informed Expressive Arts Certificate (2019)
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing) Level 1 & 2 (2018)
- Yoga-CBT Certificate (2018)
- Maternal Mental Health Certificate Training (Pre-/Postnatal) (2018)
- Master of Social Work (2018)
- Licensed Master Social Worker (0903002766 Virginia) (2018)
- Certified Khalsa Way Prenatal Yoga Teacher (2009)
- Certified Madrilla Doula (2011)
- Licensed (exp.) Massage Therapist (2010)
- Bachelors in Liberal Studies, Lesley University (Literature) (2009)